What better way to ring in the New Year than a gorgeous and glam art deco wedding inspiration shoot? Caroline Nicole Photography, Saving The Day Events and their fellow Florida wedding vendors wanted to go bold with the color palette – they chose sangria pink and cypress green – and they styled it at Up the Creek Farms, a property with a 130-year-old house, a boathouse and more than 8 acres of oak trees, a winding creek and classic Southern flora and fauna. In keeping with the time period, the shoot needed to be extravagant, so instead of just setting up one table, they also designed a sweetheart table, a bar area, an outdoor lounge and an escort card table, all topped with lace, sequins and draped garlands, and accompanied by golden Chiavari chairs.
A glamorous Great Gatsby art deco wedding inspiration shoot in Valkaria, FL
- Photographer: Caroline Nicole Photography
- Event Planner: Saving The Day Events
- Invitation Designer: After a While Crocodile
- Floral Designer: Buds Etc
- Cinema and Video: Cinema Chic Productions
- Heirlooms and Extras: Crystal & Crates
- Beauty: Jessica Jacobs, Moments Metro Salon
- Dress Store: L.A.Bridal
- Equipment Rentals: Rent Your Events
- Jewelry: Sullivan's S&S Jewelers
- Bakery: Sweet Inspiration by M.E.
- Venue: Up The Creek Farms
- DIY or Handmade Goods Designer: Z Create Design