Jennifer and Ken's DIY October wedding in Berkeley, California, was as beautiful as it was eco-friendly! Could those look-alike cake toppers be any more adorable? In case you're wondering, that's their cat Zebbie with them! Heidi Ryder Photography spent this sunny autumn day capturing all the special elements that complemented the traditional Jewish ceremony.
Jennifer made her bouquet and Ken's boutonniere herself the morning of the wedding. Aren't those flowers perfect for an autumn wedding? I love the Mr. and Mrs. signs on the dessert table. Plus, the couple had DIY thank you tags attached to the gifted shawls and the ceremony programs. Ken and Jennifer's green ideals led them to choose a delicious vegetarian meal and eco-friendly terrarium centerpieces! I think it's so clever how all the tables had different plants inside the terrariums, along with autumn elements like pine cones. Even their wedding rings were handcrafted – they're rosewood and titanium. How gorgeous is Jennifer's chocolate brown, custom-made wedding dress? Her talented friend Michelle made it for her!
A green DIY Jewish wedding in Berkeley, CA
- Photographer: Heidi Ryder Photography
- Reception Venue: Brazilian Room
- Cake Designer: Indie Cakes
- Heirlooms and Extras: Naked Peggies, Zara Mart
- Invitation Designer: Paper Source
- Caterer: Serves You Right Catering
- Dress Designer: Stitch Song
- Rings: Minter & Richter Designs
- Car Service: Nationwide Limousine Service