Brenna and Andrew's sweet, whimsical springtime garden wedding featured so many DIY details, including the bride's wedding shoes, which she handmade herself! The couple met in high school (cast opposite each other in “Hello Dolly” and in marching band together), and they fell in love in college. They asked their high school acting teacher officiate the ceremony. Brenna and her mother made every single piece of decor by hand, folding paper birds and collecting whimsical blue and white decoration. She assembled bird cages will all sorts of DIY details for centerpieces, and even Brenna's bouquet included hand-folded birds. The result was simply charming, and Mathew Irving Photography captured their day!
A springtime butterfly themed garden wedding in Denver, CO
- Photographer: Mathew Irving Photography
- Cake Designer: Azucar Bakery
- Bridesmaid Dresses: ModCloth
- Dress Store: Something New Boutique
- Event Venue: The Hudson Gardens and Event Center
- Etsy Designer: ThreeGoodFairies