Your first dance is a moment you will remember forever. Whether you've taken lessons, are a natural on the dance floor, or just plan to fake it til you make it, your first dance will only be made better by dancing to a song that has meaning to you and your partner. A few practice sessions before the big day won't hurt either.
We've rounded up a few of our favorites that describe love, relationships, and commitment – the perfect combination for a first dance song!
1. “To My Future Wife” by Jon Bellion
2. “I Am Your Man” by Connell Cruise
3. “Lucky” by Jason Mraz and Ximena Sariñana
4. “L-O-V-E” by Nat King Cole
5. “The Girl” by City and Colour
6. “Marry Me” by Train
7. “First Day of My Life” by Bright Eyes
8. “God, Your Mama, and Me” by Florida Georgia Line and Backstreet Boys
9. “Wedding Bell Blues” by The Fifth Dimension
10. “I Choose You” by Sara Bareilles
11. “I Don't Dance” by Lee Brice
Listen to these songs on repeat (or add them to your playlist below!